Thursday 10 April 2014

What's in my Travel Makeup bag?

hello everyone. I thought that as i am going on holiday in literally a couple of hours that i would share my travel makeup essentials i'm taking with me.
I tried to make it as minimal as i could because i only regret taking most of my stuff especially when i have to carry it!

Base:
I took a mini foundation sample of Urban Decay Naked Skin in 0.5 so i can use it up and not have the take it home. For concealer, i chose the Rimmel Wake Me Up in ivory which is great for disguising tired looking eyes (which i have all the time) as long haul flights can make you appear barely alive. For powder, i have the Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium to set makeup and keep matte throughout the day.

Eyes:
I am taking a small Smashbox eyeshadow palette from their Wondervision set and as a base i am using the Estee Lauder eye tattoo in Pink Zinc which you could also wear by itself if in a rush. Eyeliner wise, i am taking the Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliners in black and bronze because they are really beautiful and stay on all day and for mascara i am taking a mini Benefit their real (which i LOVE).

Lips:
I had to narrow this category down quite a lot but in the end i chose the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecter in Rose Shimmer as it's really pretty and natural. For some colour i chose one LOOK's Fat Lips which is a pretty pinky red colour. Finally, I couldn't forget a Maybelline Baby Lips for that moisture especially against the pollution of NYC!

I hope you all have a really lovely Easter break, thanks for reading,
Nat xo


No comments:

Post a Comment